Ham Radio Exams 2018
Sponsored by Christiana Amateur Radio Emergency Service (CARES) 444.950 +5 PL 100 Talk-in
No Reservations Needed
For those needing special accommodations, additional sessions, or special sessions (i.e. CAP, Scouts, HAM class, etc.), please contact Jim immediately. He is more than happy to work with you.
- Two (2) forms of ID are required, one must be a photo ID.
- Any original licenses and/or CSCEs must be presented along with a printed copy of new licenses.
- Cash or checks for $14.00, made payable to: W5YI-VEC No credit or debit cards accepted.
- A pen and sharpened pencils and, if desired, a non-programmable calculator. You may not use a cell phone, tablet, pda, or other programmable device!
- Phone numbers and email adresses are absolutely required on the NCVEC 605 forms. You cannot receive your license without a valid email, and we must be able to contact you via phone in case of errors or missing information.
- Social security or FCC Reference number is required by the FCC on NCVEC 605 forms, due to federal regulation. You can register for an FRN (FCC Reference Number) under "helpful links."Obtain an FRN: https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/publicHome.do
All VE test sessions start at 9:30 AM local time. No examinees accepted after 10:00 AM local time.
|Christiana Hospital||Jim Smith, N3UZ|
|Room 1303 (Meeting room in Cafe)||N3uzjim@gmail.com|
|4755 Ogletown-Stanton Road||(302)733-0101|
|Newark, DE ♦ 19718||Anyone answering the phone can help.|